Let Us Fix Your Shopify Store & Grow Your Business
Tell me if this sounds familiar— You have a website. It's not terribly broken. It works...technically. It's fine, I guess... It's just a little old. You're worried because it's not bringing in customers, leads, or sales the way it used to. You can tell it's no longer up to date and you are falling behind your competitors. People are complaining to you that the site is slow and takes too long to load, and you can see the costs of that in your sales.
This is not your expertise. You know you need to make a change, but you can't put your finger on what. Your failing website also means you don't have the money for a pricey redesign or to engage a technical expert in months of work. You need someone to give it an emergency rescue. Fast.
If the above sounds familiar, it's time to restore your website and your business.
Turn Your Shopify Store Into A Revenue Generating Machine
In one week we can diagnose the problems with your site, fix them, and boost your conversions, for 1/20th the cost of a typical redesign. Sound too good to be true? It's not.
Rather than starting from scratch with a new website, we make dozens of small fixes to your existing Shopify theme. While no one change is major, all of those changes combined make a big impact on your users' behavior and subsequently your bottom line. Your website gets a performance makeover and a design facelift, and it's all over in seven days. Think of us like a Navy SEAL Team for your business. (Minus the helicopters.)
A typical website rescue will see 30—40 changes aimed at improving your site's performance, usability, SEO, and design. Some examples include:
- Optimizing images for faster load times
- Auditing content and meta tags to boost SEO
- Adding white space to allow content to breathe
- Removing distracting elements
- Adding or rewriting calls to action
- Adding trust signals for credibility
- Improving readability
- Updating layouts to focus attention
- Suggesting new headlines and tag lines
- and even proofreading
- but most importantly: you're getting a better business
Here's what we'll do together...
Achieve Maximum ROI
We want you to get the maximum return for each dollar you invest in your Shopify store. A website rescue will cost you $3,980 flat. No hidden fees, no variable rates. Just a dramatic ROI for you and equitable compensation for me. To further reduce your risk, if your website's bounce rate hasn't improved 30 days after our redesign, we'll revise it until it does. That’s our 30-Day Website Performance Guarantee.
Here's what we'll be collaborating together on for your Shopify store:
- Initial on-boarding session to discuss your goals
- Website audit to identify issues holding you back
- Implementation of fixes, optimization tweaks, and quick wins
- A report of all changes made
- Periodic follow-ups over the next 12 months to check on your progress.
If you're doubtful, you can read dozens of positive testimonials from happy Shopify store owners on our Shopify Experts page. It'll give you a range of businesses and examples that we've worked with. And if you're still not convinced that we're the best at what we do, I want you to ask any one of them about me.
Do I sound overly confident? Maybe, but we literally wrote the book on this stuff. It's called, 'Ecommerce Bootcamp,' a how-to guide for building a strong, durable Shopify store. Based on experience from real Shopify stores, it's packed with actionable advice on building a 7-figure Shopify business. (And because we focus on automation tools you can balance it with an awesome, well-lived life.)
Ready To Get The Most Out Of Your Store?
We only commit to a few projects at a time. This lets us offer the highest level of service possible while maintaining quick turn-arounds. We have availability for three new clients. If you're one of those few clients, we want to make sure you get the best possible results out of our relationship. While we'd like to think we can do that for everyone, there are a few projects that won't benefit from our process. You'll get the most out of working with us if:
- You want someone to communicate openly and honestly with you.
- You let your business goals and audience expectations drive design.
- You aren't interested in micro-managing design.
If you're looking for a team who will take care of all design decisions for you, removing the stress of web design from your life entirely, then we'll work well together. When I say, "we," I do mean you and me. I'll be your project manager, and you'll work directly and exclusively with me, start to finish.
It's okay to say no. We're not for everybody. But if you do see a fit, message me, and we'll set up a time to discuss the details of your project.
Kurt Elster, MBA
Senior Ecommerce Consultant at Ethercycle, Co-Host of The Unofficial Shopify Podcast, and Author of Ecommerce Bootcamp.
Here are some free resources for you:
- The Unofficial Shopify Podcast -> http://www.unofficialshopifypodcast.com/
- Ecommerce Bootcamp: Sample Guide -> http://ecommerce-bootcamp.com/
- Get my conversion rate optimization newsletter -> http://ethercycle.com/guide/